Have fun, learn and enjoy one of the main tours of Cancun LDS tours.
Chichen-itza is one of the seven wonders of the world.
The people who habituated this place where great astronomers and architects get to know this amazing places!
Afterwards we’ll take you to the Ik-Kil Cenote where will take you away from any preoccupation by relaxing on these sinkholes.
Then let’s get lunch to then visit Valladolid which is a historical village in the time of the Spanish conquest. Then head back to your hotel.
– Hotel pick-up and drop-off
– Transprtation C/A van/ car
– Admission fees to Chichen-itza ruins
– Admission fee to the Ik-Kil cenote
– Professional LDS tour guide
– On board road insurance, parking and toll fees
– Bottles of purified water
We have revamped our webpage in order to offer more than just a tour – we also offer friendlier, more unforgettable experiences when you visit: Cancun, Playa del Carmen, the Riviera Maya and the Mayan Zone!!!